Referans Kartal Kordonboyu
Referans Kartal Kordonboyu, which consists of a total of 94 residences and 11 commercial units on Uskudar Avenue, one of the most dynamic arterial roads in Istanbul, is located just next to the coastal road and offers the residents a high-class, luxurious life and a unique investment opportunity with a magnificent Princes’ Islands and sea view and the Zen Garden with an area of approximately 500sqm.
The project which provides unique sea and the princes’ islands view, takes place on the main avenue of the Kartal named as Uskudar Avenue with residential units and commercial units.
Referans Kartal Kordonboyu which is located within walking distance to the coastal road, provides Zen landscape, with its quietness, ambition and smell, in addition to the royalties such as Turkish bath, sauna, Hamam, steam bath and fitness. The project provides investment opportunities including Kiler REIC confidence with its central location, 11 commercial shops on the most attractive shopping avenue named Uskudar Avenue. Referans Kartal Kordonboyu provides all kinds of conveniences with the location on the main avenue and the Marmaray station that will connect European Side to Anatolian Side.
- Land Area : 13.000 m2
- Construction Area : 80.000 m2
- 368 Apartments
- Block A 24 Floors, Block B 4 Floors, Blook C 3 Floors, and Loca 2 is 21 FloorLocation ;
- This project is on Çanakkale Street, which is directly connected to the TEM highway and E5 highway, which are the 2 main transportation lines of Istanbul. It is 3.5 km from the E5
Highway and 11 km from the TEM highway.
- It is only 200 meters from the Coastal Highway.
- It is approximately 4 km to Soğanlık station which is in Kadıköy-Kartal line.
- It is approximately 400 meters to Atalar Station which is in Marmaray (Gebze-Halkalı) line.
- It is 3 km from Kartal Adalet sarayı and Kartal Eğitim ve Araştırma Hospital.
- It is 3 km from Kartal IDO pier and 1 km from Maltepe IDO pier.
- It is 23 km from Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen Airport.
- It has easy access to IETT buses, private vehicles, metro line and sea.