PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION & GDPR
At Listing Turkey, we care about the personal rights of our customers. In this context, we would like to inform you about the “Turkish Personal Data Protection Law” numbered 6698, organized to protect individuals’ fundamental rights and freedoms, especially private life and their data.
1.Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy
This policy covers all kinds of transactions below:
-Processing of personal data
-To be obtained entirely or partially
-Automatic or part of any data recording system
-Getting by recording in non-automatic ways
-Recording, storage, preservation, change, rearrange, and explain
-Transfer, take over and make available, classification or prevention of use
Under the “Personal Data Protection Law,” as Listing Turkey, we will collect, record, store and update your personal data in the framework described below. In addition, where permitted by legislation, we will disclose, transfer, classify, use this data to third parties and process it following Personal Data Protection Law.
2. METHODS OF OBTAINING PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL REASONS
Your personal data obtained by Listing Turkey İnşaat Gayrimenkul Anonim Şirketi can be categorically listed as follows:
- Process security information
- Audit and inspection information
- Legal action and compliance information
Your personal data obtained with the above-mentioned methods can be collected, processed and shared electronically within the framework of the personal data processing conditions specified in Articles V and VI of the relevant law.
3.PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data, following the “personal data processing conditions” in Articles 5 and 6 of the relevant law, are processed for those who have a business relationship with Listing Turkey İnşaat Gayrimenkul Anonim Şirketi for the following purposes:
- Ensuring legal, technical and commercial job security
- Management of access records
- Fulfilling our obligations arising from legislation
4. THIRD PARTIES THAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA CAN BE SHARED AND SHARING PURPOSES
Your personal data may be shared with the parties that provide products or services on behalf of Listing Turkey and our business partners, including the third parties with whom we cooperate, regarding the establishment, execution and termination of your business relationship with Listing Turkey İnşaat Gayrimenkul Anonim Şirketi.
They can also be shared with legally authorized public institutions and private individuals within the scope of their powers.
Listing Turkey takes the necessary measures to process and transfer the personal data following the declarations in this clarification text, the provisions of the legislation and the conditions specified in the 8th and 9th articles of the relevant law by the parties to whom the personal data are shared.
5. COLLECTION METHOD OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be collected verbally and in writing or electronically by our general directorate and related units through channels such as the internet or electronic transaction platform.
6. YOUR PERSONAL RIGHTS REQUIRED BY ARTICLE 11 OF THE PDPL AND THE USE OF THESE RIGHTS
If you submit your requests regarding your rights stated below by the methods specified in the Personal Data Protection and Processing Policy at www.listingturkey.com or www.listing.com.tr your requests will be evaluated and concluded within thirty (30) days at the latest.
As a personal data owner, you have the following rights following Article 11 of the relevant law:
- Learn whether your personal data is being processed,
- Request further information on how your personal data is being processed,
- Learn the purpose of the processing of your personal data and whether your personal data is being processed limited with those purposes,
- Learn the third-party recipients to whom your personal data is transferred domestically or abroad,
- Request rectification of the personal data which is incomplete or is processed inaccurately; and request the recipients to be notified from the rectification transaction carried out in this respect,
- Request erasure, destruction, or anonymization of your personal data when data are no longer needed for their original processing purpose and request the recipients to be notified about this request,
- Object to being subject to a negative decision based solely on automated processing,
- Demand compensation for the damages you have suffered as a result of unlawful personal data processing,
- For more information about your personal data, requests and complaints, please contact us at [email protected] or by calling +90 544 541 10 20
You can submit your requests under these rights to our company following Article 13 of Law No. 6698 and Article 5 of The Communique on the Procedures and Principles on the Application to Data Controller. These submissions can be transmitted in writing, using a secure electronic signature, mobile signature or the method of using your e-mail address that you have previously notified to our company and is registered in our system.
During the application by the Data Owner, attention should be paid to the following explanations regarding the written application channels.